Strenth Racing Under Carriage:
Reinforced Rubber Bushing
Upgrade Suspension (Camber Kits)
Stage I / Street Racing (Reinforced Rubber Bushing)
Stage II / Drifting (Anti-Dust Pillow Ball Bushing)
- Hardness is 150% higher than OE rubber bushings
- Solid steering response & driving suspension feel
- Resist side inclined while cornering at high speed maneuvers
- Made with high strength and anti-crack rubber material.
- Viscosity between rubber and metal is about 2000KGS
Reinforced Engine Mount
- Control arm is made by high density steel.
- Collocation with hardened rubber bushing (street racing) or anti-dust pillow ball bushing (drifting).
- Provide advanced stability during high speed driving or hard cornering.
- Immediate response from driver's steering control under acceleration.
- links are assembled with WAVE WASHERS between nuts and bolts, which enable both of them to tie even harder, won't come loose or back off.
- In additional, WAVE WASHERS allow retightening again, unlike competitor's products are difficult to loosen or tighten while doing the next alignment in the future.
Reinforced Steering & Stabilizer Kits
- Hardness rubber mounts create more strength than OE rubber mounts.
- Immediately experience the feedback from engine acceleration.
- Reduce engine movement significantly.
- Provide the maximum output under engine acceleration.
- Compound with high anti-vibration and durometer rubber material.
- Made of state of art material THERMOPLASTIC, unlike polyurethane material that is easily broken.
- Resistant to oil, alkali and ozone, self-lubricating, resilient, high strength and hardness.
- Combining the benefits of two key materials: strength from plastic and compression from rubber.
- Withstand severe weather conditions, and will not brittle, crack or discolor with age.
- Temperature range: -40°C ~ 100°C.